The CMU Mountain Bike Race has been cancelled due to weather.
The weather is not cooperating and we don’t want to wait longer and make all of you travel out to the CMU Mountain Bike Race. We also want to give you the chance to cancel your hotel arrangements if you have them.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has brought, but the rain that has come in the last couple days and the rain we are supposed to get tonight will not allow us to have an event at the BLM. We also have to look out for the impact on the community and we do not want to destroy the trails.
Again it’s a bummer that we have now 2 races canceled in couple weeks but sometimes that’s the way it goes.